If you are looking for things to do in Kitchener during the summer, spend some time at Bingemans Big Splash - one of the top attractions in Kitchener and Waterloo Region. Whether you wish to experience our plethora of exhilarating waterslides, our wave pool - the first and largest wave pool in Waterloo Region, or Spray 'n' Play, our interactive water playground, or you are guaranteed to have fun at our waterpark.
We want your experience at Bingemans Big Splash to be enjoyable. With that in mind, here is a checklist of items that you may wish to bring to help ensure that you are prepared for your day here:
- If you have purchased one, your Big Splash Season Pass.
- A backpack or duffle bag to carry your items around in
- A camera - as most cameras today are digital, you should get into the habit of taking a picture of each of your children when you arrive so that in the unlikely event that they get lost, you can remember what they were wearing and can show a picture to the staff.
- Any necessary medications for yourself and your children.
- Water shoes
If you are bringing a baby or a toddler, remember to bring:
- Extra diapers
- Swimmer diapers
- A change of clothing
- Baby food
- Baby bottles
- Diaper wipes
- Change of clothes - bring a change of clothes for the trip home.
- Extra plastic bags to put your wet clothes into at the end of the day.
If you require refreshments during your day, Bingemans does offer concessions that serve a variety of items, such as pizza, hamburgers, snacks, and ice cream.
Please feel free to let any of the Big Splash waterpark staff know if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at Bingemans Big Splash waterpark in Kitchener this summer!