Throwing axes is a great way to celebrate that special occasion, bond as a team or just have some fun. We have lanes and can accommodate up to 6 players per lane!
You’ll be shoulder to shoulder with your friends, colleagues, or teammates slinging axes and sinking that bullseye. Our staff will give you tips and have you throwing like a pro in no time!
Axe Throwing Rules and Regulations
- Must be at least 14 years of age to participate if under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age.
- Closed toed shoes must be always worn.
- Loose and comfortable clothes recommended for full range of motion.
- Axes must be thrown towards targets only.
- No throwing axes while a person is down lane.
- Wait until official has determined score of axe to remove it from target.
- Spectators must remain behind the yellow line while anyone is throwing.
- All judgements by the official are final.
- All food and beverage must be kept in lounge areas.
- Horseplay will not be tolerated.
- All disrespectful remarks and actions will not be tolerated.
- Have fun and stay safe.
Looking for a private group booking?